DFO is now BIG Brother

Dragginbait

I just went to look at the fisheries notices and now they have it as a secure site and you have to register to even look at it. Whats next, credit card access.

I just went to look at the fisheries notices and now they have it as a secure site and you have to register to even look at it. Whats next, credit card access.

Go to the link that GLG posted.

The site you went to is more for commercial fishing etc. I registered to it a few years ago and find it interesting cruising around on there. You can see what boats are registered to who etc. Some other good documents on there as well for reading material.

I agree with Sculpin-but the other thing it will tell you is-are you fishing with the commercials,particularly helpful during sockeye-ie. running the canal-if there is and opening for Springs-say off Winter Harbour then there are probably fish there as indicated by a test fishery. All good to know-and if you get to WH during an opening and no commie's-well that's not a good sign-means they went- probably south as they didn't do well. Maybe you should think of targeting hali on the slack!!LOL.

Back