Derby in Barclay next weekend...

Osama Bin Hopper

Who's going?!?

Just returned from Bamfield after a week of getting HAMMERED by weather. Was there for work and sadly, due to the weather, didn't even get to soak a line.

But we're headed over again Friday morning at first light for the derby and thought I'd see if anyone else would be out there.

Maybey hook up for a beer or something.........

Jeff

P.S. - You going Gary????

yeah Im going, Boats going in the water in the morning. I tried to get a hold of you last week to see if you wanted to share a hotel in bamfield,nice and warm,dry,restaurant,pub:D
Gary

AWE!
How cute,Gary...Jeff!?
What are these ladies smoking?, I want some! Get email boys! No more dates on the forums, hows'bout?! Crickey!, I'll go too! Ya bringin the old lady? Dhem der kids too?
Personal and playtimes are separate times boys, use a Tele??no?How bout live chatting?? Ever heard of er? It's new, try it! You'll dig er!:) ...FIREFISH FISH 'CATCH REALLY' BIG FISH, ever try?[:eek:)]:D

Al if you get it figured let us all know,[B)]
I'll never get a woman figured[:X]
Lord knows i've been trying.......

Lucky Lady if you're married you have an unlucky man.

I'm sure we'll see ya at the dock weighing in the big winner with your cute xmas tree ornament.

What a donkey.

So who is "Lucky Lady"?
2 posts and throws consternation with each.
Either very good or the alter ego (in drag?) of one of the members?

i just got a hunch here..im doubtful she would be able to get half a word out of her mouth before the guy shes yapping at is 20 miles off shore.

after that firefish rant..[xx(]

Hey Jeff

Just thought I'd let you know that my crew from the Browns Bay derby are going. Unfortunately my plans to go fell through. Long story. Copper 2 will be on " Bish n Sons " and Rick will be on " Knapp Time"

Will talk to you later and good luck.

Baddog that sucks you won't be out there!

Good to hear you're ok though.

Will be watching for those guys, tell them I'll be fishing out of the Tashia Belle.

Are they staying at the nook do you know?

Well, my son just backed out as my fishing partner for the
derby this weekend.Leaving nanaimo early sat morning got room for another.So if you feel like getting soaked to the bone,sleeping in a small cudy and drinking a bunch of beer send me a email asap
All you need to bring is a good sleeping bag ,raingear and a bit of grub
Gary

quote:Originally posted by albernifisher

Well, my son just backed out as my fishing partner for the
derby this weekend.Leaving nanaimo early sat morning got room for another.So if you feel like getting soaked to the bone,sleeping in a small cudy and drinking a bunch of beer send me a email asap
All you need to bring is a good sleeping bag ,raingear and a bit of grub
Gary

Oh, I wish. I'd give my left nut to go on this trip but it ain't gonna happen. [xx(]

Back