Demand for Campion Fishing Machine

Big Zeke

I need to get some opinions on the market for my current boat. It's a 1991 Campion 215 Fishing Machine with a 4.3 4bbl on an Alpha 1 leg. The leg and engine are new (both professionally rebuilt with about 12 hrs on them), new full length stringers and transom (done professionally by a local F/G shop), new batteries, gauges (Faria), suspension seats and bimini top along with new carpet and seat cushions in cuddy. It sits on a new (2008)EZ Loader galv tandem trailer. Trim tabs, swim grid, S/S kicker bracket and remote spotlight are all recent additions. Wired with trim tab indicators and fuel flow into an NMEA 2000 network (reads out on the fish finder)

We don't use it as much as I had hoped and (as you can guess from the list of new stuff) I have a fair bit of cash tied up in it. I need to get a sense of the demand for this rig and also what a typical selling price might be. When they get this old it's really tough to nail down market price as condition is the key driver.

Any input/opinions are appreciated, I'm not desperate to sell so I'm not looking for offers to buy.

Thanks
Zeke

10-12k sounds realistic to me. At least I would not spend more for this given it is in good shape.

Put a price on it that would make you happy, the market will tell you in short order if that is close or if you have to adjust.

Back