Daddys Toy rebuild project photos, June 2011- March 2012

Here you go Dadstoy.....3' x 1' nylon cleaning/cutting table. Scotty downrigger mounting plate (I made 2" UHMW risers for riggers that I bolted through gunnels so I ended up with 3 spare plates and 12 of the scotty thumbscrews). Nylon you can cut with your table saw or any woodworking tools, some stainless #8's and your done!
Anything else you want to look at? I will warn you though your boat is way purtier than mine :)

Attachments

• Picture 003.jpg
    Picture 003.jpg
    81.1 KB · Views: 93
  • Picture 002.jpg
    Picture 002.jpg
    89.1 KB · Views: 99
Last edited by a moderator:
Nicely done GearnBeer!

Yeah nicely done! I know the material you're talking about. I used the same stuff to mount my scotty electric plug in's to. There are some pictures of them in the album. Do you use the table alot when you are out on the water? I'm not sure I need a cleaning table but that is an interesting idea.

I like it. I enjoy cleaning fish and when it gets slow it gives me something to do.... Plus I can show the kids the whole science lesson first hand. A cleaning/cutting table certainly isn't a must have but for the money it's an easy one, and you don't have to fight the gulls at the table

Back