cutthroatsgalore

might not be for everyone but I like his style... tells it like he sees it.
his blog, his style. seems to be quite knowledgeable in his passion.

Last edited by a moderator:
....If naughty words offend then maybe you're not his demographic...
I never said his style offended me I couldn't care less about his little corner of cyberspace but few take potty mouthed children seriously.

FYI-posting obscenities about logging companies doesn't help Steelhead one bit.

I think comox valley has a problem with public water for many years to come.Branch 90 south main of colake main has been rebuilt 3 times last year.they took everthing that holds back the snow packs should be 10 feet of ice under those trees that are not there now.Why are logging trucks alowed on our public roads there ruining them and putting users at risk .they have mainline logging roads to use.

I never said his style offended me I couldn't care less about his little corner of cyberspace but few take potty mouthed children seriously.

FYI-posting obscenities about logging companies doesn't help Steelhead one bit.

sounds like maybe it's got your jimmies rustled.

And what if he wrote in a polite political language, would that help one bit? I doubt most people would bother reading past the first paragraph.

I find his writing style genuine and engaging and I read the whole thing.

It doesn't matter what the topic or how interesting it might be... if you can't get the attention of your targeted readers, you may as well not waste your time writing it.

He's an educated creative writer that's using a little profanity to attract attention... The cause is worthy, I can look past the crap to get at the goods. The question is, did you keep reading and did the message deliver? If yes and yes.... Goal achieved! (I've heard alot worse come out of the mouths of people out fishing lol)

^ Agreed, Had me at the opening title, and I had to read it!

Not enough profanity I think these days, heh... As long as it's written properly and grammatically correct, I'm all 'eyes' ;)

It gets people aware, and that is what matters. At least that person is contributing, whereas most people do not or otherwise can not.

Back