Crook Cam

None for sale -- but I have a bunch of the Foscam outdoor cameras that I support. They work well -- wired or wireless -- motion detection with email alerts and remote access capability. I buy them from Aartech.ca here in Canada.

I also hear very good things about this camera but I've not used: http://www.aliexpress.com/store/pro...me-Camera-w-3D-DNR-DWDR/904067_852257797.html

Here's a pic of my driveway that I can see from work -- image very clear:

driveway.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Was hoping to put one across the street in a tree to see the ******* beside my truck on the road.

Which model foscam do you use?

Which model foscam do you use?

I've got a total of about 22 I take care of. At home I have a pair of 9821w -- these are HD cameras with Pan/Tilt and 2-way audio. The wireless on these ones is pretty solid. You can record video to an onboard SD card or record to a PC -- I record to the PC using a software program called BlueIris.

I also take care of a bunch of cameras for a club -- we've got a mix of 9805w, 9805e (power over ethernet), 9801w, 9821w and 8910w. All managed by BlueIris (also allows for remote viewing). I will tell you that wired cameras work much better than wireless, so wire them if you can.

Back