Crab Trap Found

DE 185

We recovered a crab trap drifting along, suspended by the float in approx. 180ft of water yesterday near Constance Bank. The float is identified with the name "Gary Nataros" on it but unfortunately no phone number. If anyone knows Gary, please let me know how to contact him so he can come pick up his trap.

Sounds like a possibility (love google)

Dr. Nataros, Gary Samuel 20595 Douglas Cres Langley BC V3A 4B6 Canada. British Columbia Doctor and Physician Directory.

This blog entry was posted on April 20, 2013
In 2004, I purchased the 2525 Kingfisher. Since then, between my wife Liz and son Alex, we’ve spent over 300 days travelling over BC’s oceans. This is our camper on the ocean, exploring all the Straight of Georgia (Salish Sea), West Coast of Vancouver Island, circumnavigating Vancouver Island, the North Coast, Bella Bella, Hakai Pass, River’s Inlet, Klemtu and beyond.

This boat has proven, repeatedly and tirelessly, to be very seaworthy and comfortable. The ESPAR heater keeps us warm and gives us hot water to shower, cook and clean—not to mention the shower to wash off the fisherman’s smell.

This is also truly a fishing machine. We often need a wheelbarrow to carry our fish to the cleaning stations, annual runs off Ucluelet. We have fished up to 70 miles offshore, hauling in up to a dozen 20-30lb albacore tuna off Vancouver island’s coast.

The workmanship of this boat could not be beat; it is strong, comfortable, seaworthy and very safe, waves coming over the front, back or side, it handles adeptly. Having spent my 59 years on the ocean on various makes and sizes of boat, I can say without hesitation that this is a truly outstanding vessel. My son Alex spent time working for the Coast Guard on the North end of Vancouver Island, off a 733 Zodiac; his own experience on the Kingfisher, through some pretty trying conditions, has only confirmed how outstanding a vessel she is.

It is the perfect boat for exploring the BC coast.

Sincerely,

Gary Nataros, MD

The workmanship of this boat could not be beat; it is strong, comfortable, seaworthy and very safe, waves coming over the front, back or side, it handles adeptly.

hum, sounds like those low sides are not much in big seas. I often wondered about that when I looked this brand over or I have seen them on the water. no thanks.

IDB,

hopefully when you recovered the trap it did not interrupt your normal seminar on stinging!!. I'll be out saturday

ABL

Back