Cowichan River

I drifted saruday just cause i was unable to fish all week and im glad i dont fish weekends much! atleast 4 boats from sandy! 10 am launches would be great!!;)

Nothing wrong with a 10/11 am start when youre fishing a river that most likely hasnt been fished since the last time you were there.Seemed to work that day anyway.;)

Just left COWICHAN FLY AND TACKLE, Gord just put up some new pictures of lucky anglers catching some STEEL, some pretty nice snaps, theres Steel everywhere,,,[^]

ITS OUR PASSION TO FISH AND GET OUT OF DOORS...PLEASE...FISH LEGAL OR GET OFF THE RIVER!

porcupine has it rite weds one guy did extreamly good,heard maybe 30fish day then the next nothin.

Was in the grocery store last week,there was wet footprints so i folowed them to a couple of guys in waders obviously just from the river. Asked them how they did, they said they did great from stoltz down, in a drift boat using corkies.One of them had a box of borax under his arm, they must of got a hatchery doe.;)

quote:Originally posted by bananas

porcupine has it rite weds one guy did extreamly good,heard maybe 30fish day then the next nothin.

Did you ask the guy if his bed was wet when he woke up from that dream? A 30 fish day is huge on the stamp and doesnt happen on the Cowie anymore.

maybe not for you but it did happen.Like chevy said lots of kelts. if it will make you feel better the next day he got skunked.

Didn't hear about the "source" getting skunked, holly crap!!?? Seem to only hear of his good days and that he averages 15 a trip on the Cowie. To be brutally honest as much as I hate to give the guy credit the "source" knows enough and spends enough time on the flow it may actually be true. I find it strange though that with the circle of good rods I know nobody else puts up crazy #'s on a regular basis like the "source". Oh f it good on ya if it's true!!

Any pictures for us guys who can only drool at them.....no steel for me yet.....would love to see the snaps [:I]

ITS OUR PASSION TO FISH AND GET OUT OF DOORS...PLEASE...FISH LEGAL OR GET OFF THE RIVER!

Back