Cowichan not clearing up????

Have been watching the cow for the last couple weeks and it doesn't seem to be clearing up nearly as quick as usual...maybe because of the work done this summer???milky green...what are your thoughts???

well I'd say its the snow melt keeping the river dirty and it really hasn't much time to clear up, although it has dropped from being fully blown out.

I might check it out this weekend though.

Hate to break it to you guys but after last night's rain its blown out again.

super, well at least by the time that river finally does clear up there should be some steel in the upper and lower sections.

The river is so far past blown out right now...not to mention your not allowed to fish which in turn.. = lake fishing :)

well actually the river is open, I've talked with a guy from fisheries myself on the issue within the last week.

Of course blown out rivers don't really do it for me, I'm going surfing instead.

quote:Originally posted by Poppa Swiss

well actually the river is open, I've talked with a guy from fisheries myself on the issue within the last week.

Of course blown out rivers don't really do it for me, I'm going surfing instead.
surferamalamadingdong

surfed yesterday poppa first peak was large me and a buddy only ones out got to use the 7'2 for the first time this year

Back