Courtenay Fish and Game Outdoors show

Cuba Libre

This weekend (5th and 6th June) is the annual Courtenay Fish and Game Outdoors show. Lots of outdoor exhibits,community enhancement displays, dragon boat races, hover craft demonstrations, helicopter tours of the Comox glacier ,agility dogs, Hay rides and many RV dealers products. Casting competition and air rifle shooting for the kids. And of course, the famous CFGPA hamburger and fries. ( and a beer garden in the afternoon)

More info at http://www.courtenayfishandgame.org/

No cost to come up and spend some quality time. The location is at the Club property on Comox lake.

Intruder2-2.jpg

20ft Alumaweld Intruder

It is $100/person for a 20 min tour of the Comox Glacier. There will also be hovercraft rides at a cheaper rate.
Hope you can make it. I talked to the boys from Tyee Marine today and they are putting old and new stock at reduced prices.

Intruder2-2.jpg

20ft Alumaweld Intruder

It'd be cool to go up to that glacier by chopper. Maybe one year I will take a run up there for that event.

You been up to that glacier Cuba?

Hovercraft broke down this morning---- chopper failed to show up also.... a slow start Sat, but good numbers of people today. My BARGOON of the day- Tyee Marine selling Gibbs Gypsy spoons-- three of $10.

As far as the glacier-- dont think there is a lake up there -- so the answer is "no" :D

Intruder2-2.jpg

20ft Alumaweld Intruder

Back