Costco Propane Who has it in their Costco?

Fish Assassin

Crew Member
We are getting a Costco here in Courtenay with a Gas Bar. I sure hope they put in Propane. I have heard they charge $10 for a refill well other stations charge $20. We had a few places in town that had cheap propane refills till 2 years ago now it $19-$22 dollars every where in town.

Do you have a Costco with Propane? if so is it really $10
Are we getting Propane in Courtenay?

If not I am going to send Costco a reqest for it.

It's not $10 but more like $12-$13 if memory serves. Still way cheaper than anywhere else here in Vic.

That's good to know, thanks for that. I usually give the local Shell station about 18 or 20 bucks to fill mine. Now I will go to costco with my wife, she can spend hundreds inside, I'll save 5 bucks at the gas bar. LOL

No words strike greater fear into me more than my wife saying... "I'm just off to Costco to pick up a few things".

That's good to know, thanks for that. I usually give the local Shell station about 18 or 20 bucks to fill mine. Now I will go to costco with my wife, she can spend hundreds inside, I'll save 5 bucks at the gas bar. LOL

No words strike greater fear into me more than my wife saying... "I'm just off to Costco to pick up a few things".

I hear you on that one!

Do the fill autos as well Terry???as my truck is on propane???
thanks in advance

Wolf

Well there is some truth in only getting a few things...but they are mostly for party of 40 sizes.

There are a few words that compound THAT fear and that is........"I know it's mid-day Saturday but can you come with me.....and then we can stop at IKEA? The game will still be on when we get home." :eek: :(

Ya....the game will be going into sudden death overtime while I am in a discussion I couldn't give a rat's butt about a quarter of the way through IKEA....discussing 'which colours' of tea lights for different rooms in the house. :rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:
They don't do auto propane Roy just tanks. They also don't do topups, it's a flat fee for half a tank or full tank. Gas is a good deal too, always 6 cents a litre less than any other pump in town.

Seems to me Costco can beat most gas jockey stations by almost 50%....Bring it on. I sure hope our new Costco fuel bar offers propane.

There are a few words that compound THAT fear and that is........"I know it's mid-day Saturday but can you come with me.....and then we can stop at IKEA? The game will still be on when we get home." :eek: :(

Ya....the game will be going into sudden death overtime while I am in a discussion I couldn't give a rat's butt about a quarter of the way through IKEA....discussing 'which colours' of tea lights for different rooms in the house. :rolleyes:

Hahahaha I feel your pain, brother!! ;)

20/lb'er filled yesterday @ Costco - $11.99 + tax.

Back