cork sealer

kermit

I have a nice new technium rod and wish to seal the cork handles.In the past I used a product called U-40 cork sealer with good results. I cant seem to be able to find it anywhere.What do you guys use (if anything) to seal cork handles. Linseed oil, flat finish varathane, diluted white glue, or other? Thanks in advance. And if you know where I can get U-40, please Do tell. Brian.

Thanks for the information. I called the place and they have it, but apparently if it freezes, it's toast. Given how long the post office takes for shipping, I will wait for spring or find an acceptable alternative. Brian.

I have a nice new technium rod and wish to seal the cork handles.In the past I used a product called U-40 cork sealer with good results. I cant seem to be able to find it anywhere.What do you guys use (if anything) to seal cork handles. Linseed oil, flat finish varathane, diluted white glue, or other? Thanks in advance. And if you know where I can get U-40, please Do tell. Brian.
Be careful with linseed oil. I put some on my techniums and did't let them dry long enough. Think I'll go hit them again though.

Back