Sipromac 42 inch TableTop Chamber Sealer

profisher

I've been toying with the idea of selling my chamber sealer this year. With Covid still lingering around I'm not seeing any US clients who normally opt to have their catch vacuum sealed for the trip home. In fact since I bought it in June of 2014 it hasn't seen much use and still has the original sealer bars. It handles up to 4 mil bags (that is what I have used) and up to 34 inches between the 2 - 12 inch sealing bars. It has the good Bosch pump and it comes with a litre of new pump oil. New price is $6500.00 plus taxes ($7280.00) I'm selling it for $5000.00 firm. Sipromac is Canadian made and the unit is all stainless steel...it weight a ton so while it is a tabletop you want to put it place and leave it. I do have a stainless table on wheels that it sits on and for $200 you can have that as well. I bought the table new at the time. The other motivator to sell this is I'm starting a small block 289 build for my 65 Mustang and I never go part way in....the performance parts I want to buy are pricey.

Attachments

• sealer.jpg
    sealer.jpg
    53.3 KB · Views: 108
  • sealer1.jpg
    sealer1.jpg
    53.3 KB · Views: 103
  • sealer2.jpg
    sealer2.jpg
    53.8 KB · Views: 100
  • sealer3.jpg
    sealer3.jpg