Cooks, fishes and drinks Lucky........

She didn't cook, didn't fish nor did she bring Lucky's thank god. As my boat is a Lucky Free Zone. We went to the lake today and played with the boat. Learned tiller and remote steering, docking and the basics. I hope it helps her out with her new job. I have invited her out on a day when the weather is better.

Nice of you to show her the ropes FA. Would get her out on my boat as well if she is interested.

ya she hasnt joined yet, newest member joined is tourismridgemeadows and that was yesterday...lurk away lynsey, lots to learn what to do here, and lots to learn of what NOT to do,lol..most importantly dont bet on the crapnucks:cool::pholmes*

Yes Lurking away... don't want to put my foot in my mouth more than I have already. Thanks to all who want to help me out! Appreciate it a lot. P.S. FishAssassin: Will bring cooking skills and fishing rod along next time!

Just remember, if your not sure, ask. Or better yet get someone to show you (It would seem that you already have that one figured out). There are no stupid questions, except the ones not asked. Good luck. I'm sure you will be fine. Have a great time.

Welcome aboard Lynsey!

Great to see that you took the plunge and got signed up. By the way, Love the handle you chose. LOL.

Like Holmes said, you're in good hands here. These guys have taught me a ton over the past year I've belonged, and the fact that some of us are crazy ads both excitement and laughter to a lot of the posts. (Not mentioning any names Holmes)!

Again, welcome aboard!

Unfortunatly Im a Southern Islander. Id be happy to help anyway I can. Good luck and hope everything goes well!

Dont worry about Holmes hes going to drown in his own tears after the Hawks loose to the Canucks!

-Steve

Oh come on FFG89, you don't really want that to happen? I mean the drowning part. Holmes is one of the characters on here that makes being on this site so much fun.

I'm sure you meant the part about the Hawks losing.

Oh Im not the type to really bash anyone hard. I just enjoy poking fun at him when I can since hes a regular on here. I know he sees it :p

and yes the Hawks will loose!

Back