Complete Hali anchoring Rig

spring fever

Selling my totally unused complete package. Realized this weekend in Nootka 3 guys with a combined age of 225 years were never ever going to deploy my custom Hali rig which was made up 2 years ago. Nothing else to buy, all rings and snaps and quick releases are new stainless, -anchor is a new 16.5 lb LEWMAR plow already Zap strapped. Large Scotsman, 35 feet of heavy duty chain, 400 feet of new 3/8 rope, 50 feet of new rope tether with 3 small pick-up floats. New rope from bow to stern to fit up to a 27 to 30 ft boat so the anchor can be deployed and recovered from the side. Stainless quick release. The boat could obviously be much smaller--mine is a 24.If you want the Rhoad longer- provision is made to add an extra length of rope easily. Throw in my Bait Bazooka and 2 bait bags plus easy new carrying crate. Check out the trotac hali rig vid. This is as push button as it gets. I want it used not stored on my boat!! $ 250DSC00965.JPG DSC00964.JPG

Selling my totally unused complete package. Realized this weekend in Nootka 3 guys with a combined age of 225 years were never ever going to deploy my custom Hali rig which was made up 2 years ago. Nothing else to buy, all rings and snaps and quick releases are new stainless, -anchor is a new 16.5 lb LEWMAR plow already Zap strapped. Large Scotsman, 35 feet of heavy duty chain, 400 feet of new 3/8 rope, 50 feet of new rope tether with 3 small pick-up floats. New rope from bow to stern to fit up to a 27 to 30 ft boat so the anchor can be deployed and recovered from the side. Stainless quick release. The boat could obviously be much smaller--mine is a 24.If you want the Rhoad longer- provision is made to add an extra length of rope easily. Throw in my Bait Bazooka and 2 bait bags plus easy new carrying crate. Check out the trotac hali rig vid. This is as push button as it gets. I want it used not stored on my boat!! $ 250View attachment 33479 View attachment 33478
ill take it.

ill pm you later today.

Thanks for the interest Aheny-I will make a note of it and you are next in line if EFG doesn't show by next week. Mike

Back