Comox Valley Christmas/ Fishing and BBq Get Together

I agree -20 bucks is fair-it's a fun day and that's the way it should stay. Besides if they want to make more money take Duffer on in poker!!!

Just got of the phone with Spring fever and Bassblaster. They both will be joining me if it is a go.Boat is full now.hope the weather sorts it's self out so we can do this thing.
I also agree 20 per boat is good.Bragging rights are worth the most anyway.
Cheers Ray

Just got off the weather network site. Damn! should be doing this friday. Broken cloud, winds of 10km out of the south, 20% humidity, 0% precip.

Saturday's overcast, 80% humidity, winds 10km out of SE, 80% chance of rain 5mm with possible snow 1mm. Still predicting plus 6 as a high though, so could be an alright day. Just need the right proportions of external and internal anti-freeze!

Looks like it could go either way though.

10km winds don't scare me neither does the rain or temp. I heard on the radio on my way home from work this morning that there could be a chance of snow. Bring it on.

Only wind will keep me off the water.

I have Friday off as well. I might have to go practice.

10km winds don't scare me neither does the rain or temp. I heard on the radio on my way home from work this morning that there could be a chance of snow. Bring it on.

Only wind will keep me off the water.

I have Friday off as well. I might have to go practice.

That's your best post in a while there FA.

Well boyz? weather is not looking too good. Is it time to set a solid time for the pub. I see 1 suggestion of 2pm. I am good for that.
just say the word.

It's looking good this morning tho. Last one there's a rotten egg.
See you at the pub tomorrow.

Today Tonight and Saturday

Gale warning in effect.
Wind southeast 15 to 20 knots
Increasing to 20 to 30 early Saturday morning and to 35 Saturday afternoon.
Wind diminishing to southeast 25 Saturday evening.

I have the buns and if Tortuga has the meat should we have some beers at the Whistle Stop and a BBq some where? I am offering my place and my BBq and drinks here..Just Offering

Any thoughts?

Well the wind and weather kept us at us home today. But that was fine with most of us. Had a house full. And it was worth every last minute. Great to see you all. Thank You....

Next Year??? I all ready have the ok.....

Sounds good FA. I could definitely stand to to that again. Great fun.

Head hurt a bit this morning but after a glass of Fireball and a beer thing are going good.

Anyone in to going south for a Mid Island Party?

Was this a SECRET????I am lost by that comment.

Sorry, I just read on another thread that this get together was kept secret. What a bunch of BS.

This thread was up, as well as the comments/chat under the Kitty Coleman thread.

Heads up...it WILL happen again next year.

Must of been having PC problems, because I never knew about any meet and greet or a BBQ in the Comox Valley, heah, I even would of brought some "Little Ceasers " pizzas. But I sure am watching the one for mid Island....BB

Must of been having PC problems, because I never knew about any meet and greet or a BBQ in the Comox Valley, heah, I even would of brought some "Little Ceasers " pizzas. But I sure am watching the one for mid Island....BB

I dont know how you could have missed it as there were two different threads on it and were started about a month prior.

Back