Comox Valley Boat Builder Innocent

X4 Sculp, I feel bad for this guy, his life will never be the same unless he moves far enough away where people won't associate him with the alleged crime that he is innocent of. He's so lucky there was video footage. When people are accused of this sort of crime it sticks and you can't ever completely remove the tarnish no matter how innocent you are. Imagine his family, they too will be affected in some way. I can't imagine what they're going through, nobody can.

Interesting thoughts profisher, as much as I detest pedophiles you make a good point. Would I rather have society look at them all in some other way and be more......what's the word.....understanding? ....(I don't know, maybe not, this is a tough one)......of their mental condition. Wouldn't it be nice in a perfect world if they all just came forward and sought help for their screwed up thoughts before acting on them, that's never gonna happen. You can't want to touch and have sex with kids as a choice, so I'll call it an abnormal mental condition that needs to be treated either by drugs or a combination of drugs and something more radical. But I can't see the day where these "people" will come forward on their own. It's scary for families to know they're surrounded by these types of f*cked up people. Quite honestly I, like most of society want them locked away and never let out until it's proven that there's some sort of treatment that works 100% of the time. I've often said I'd rather they be dead instead of paying $100,000+/yr to "manage" them, then let them out. Tough to take that stance when someone could be wrongly accused and convicted like this guy could have been, really tough.

I think rehab is more plausible if they seek help before they ever act...once they have committed the act (what ever it is) murder, theft, molesting, etc etc the more likely the person is to re offend. I can only relate this to when I was a lot younger (and dumber) and the first time I did the dine and dash when the service sucked and no-one brought us a bill. Really nervous walking out the door and thinking about what if we get stopped...police...etc etc. After we got away with that first time...anytime after we had crap service and the bill never came, we just walked out the door and never gave it a 2nd thought.

I think rehab is more plausible if they seek help before they ever act...once they have committed the act (what ever it is) murder, theft, molesting, etc etc the more likely the person is to re offend.

I agree 100% especially when considering crimes of impulse (I don't know what else to call it) like pedophilia. Once they get a real taste for the impulse I would assume it would be near impossible for them to stop, I dunno just trying to wrap my head around it, as distasteful as it is.

all you will have to do is google his name and forever more and this will come up about him sad sad sad
Very, very sad, I feel for the guy...a nightmare that never goes away.

Back