Como Lake?

F

fishcatcher

Anyone know where Como Lake is and how to get there? Do I need a freshwater license or is it saltwater?
catcher

Thanks lander for the info. I'm older than 16 but not quite 65 so I guess I can't spend my days fishing at Como Lake. I live in North Burnaby and I don't drive so I'm looking for somewhere to fish which is near a bus or skytrain route. I have a freshwater license so any stream, lake, or river that is freshwater would be awesome. Any help would be appreciated. catcher

HELLO! fishcatcher I go fishing up in North Vancouver right acosss the bridge the lake is called (Rice Lake)
To get there, go over the 2nd Narrows bridge and take the 2nd exit north to Capilano College/Lillooet Road. Go past Capilano College, and the cemetery, and follow the signs. The Seymour Demonstration Forest is located at the north end of Lillooet Road in North Vancouver. For more information call (604) 432-6350. or copy paste this www.findfamilyfun.com/ricelake.htmr just go to google search for Rice Lake in north Vancouver the lake is open all seasons.

Thanks trev for the info about Rice Lake. I heard of the lake but didn't know where it was. I hope that I can get there by bus and on foot. :) I looked up the website that you mentioned and it's fantastic. :D Tight lines, fishcatcher.

Back