COMMANDER DOWN! Can anyone fit in a cone clutch repair in the next week?

Hey RC there's a massive marquis on the travel lift right now up in the parking lot headed for open water. Looks like you've got a bit of time if you're not in yet.

Hey RC there's a massive marquis on the travel lift right now up in the parking lot headed for open water. Looks like you've got a bit of time if you're not in yet.
I'm already drifting around waiting for him

Be patient he may have dropped the massive LV bag he was carrying around overboard. If you tie up they have a great cleaning table right at the end of the dock.
Lol I was tied up and they booted me! Already cleaned the fish on board :). I'll just keep drifting and getting more drunk I guess.

Where are you? I'm the guy in the Commander. ;)

J guess they were gonna tie that guys boat up? I was there getting organized for tomorrow and had a spin past the dock but had to bail to go buy yet another trailer master cylinder cap as it seems to be open season on ripping mine off. Will he back around 10 tomorrow to launch and will have a look for the mighty commander.

Last edited:
J guess they were gonna tie that guys boat up? I was there getting organized for tomorrow and had a spin past the dock but had to bail to go buy yet another trailer master cylinder cap as it seeks to be open season on ripping mine off. Will he back around 10 tomorrow to launch and will have a look for the mighty commander.
I'll be here around 10 as well.

If you guys find a license plate around LGM, just hand it to the office! I just noticed mine has fallen off when towing the boat from the marina this pm. :D

Hey RC, glad to see things finally got sorted out. This forum is a great. Andrew is super awesome too. ;)

If you guys find a license plate around LGM, just hand it to the office! I just noticed mine has fallen off when towing the boat from the marina this pm. :D

Hey RC, glad to see things finally got sorted out. This forum is a great. Andrew is super awesome too. ;)
Oh is that what his name is?! Lol

So what's the prognosis?

I'm waiting for this upcoming winter and the "Gonna pod out my Commander!!" thread. Make sure you start it in January 2020 so the thread can become epic and vie for the coveted "Thread of the Year 2020" honours! :D:D:D

So what's the prognosis?

I'm waiting for this upcoming winter and the "Gonna pod out my Commander!!" thread. Make sure you start it in January 2020 so the thread can become epic and vie for the coveted "Thread of the Year 2020" honours! :D:D:D
Props look fine. Took the upper drive off and dropped it off at the shop. Seems like some janky work inside, loose screws and lots of play. Now I wait.

And GOD I hope that doesn't need to happen for a few years or ten. But when it does! :cool:

Props look fine. Took the upper drive off and dropped it off at the shop. Seems like some janky work inside, loose screws and lots of play. Now I wait.

And GOD I hope that doesn't need to happen for a few years or ten. But when it does! :cool:

RC I may be stating the obvious to you but, since you got it out and there’s evidence of shady work and repairs needed, pull the other side and have a look. It’s out now, it’s half apart, I would.

RC I may be stating the obvious to you but, since you got it out and there’s evidence of shady work and repairs needed, pull the other side and have a look. It’s out now, it’s half apart, I would.
For sure. Done and done.

Back