COMMANDER DOWN! Can anyone fit in a cone clutch repair in the next week?

Call lgm see if they have space. You guys could use my trailer if you think it would work. It will be free tomorrow and I could launch tonight. Double axle roadrunner for my 26 hourston.

By space I mean with the travel lift. I think youd be fine with space in the yard. PM me if needed thx
RC's boat could weigh upwards of 15000 pounds and is 12 feet wide.. I don't think the double axle will work. Very nice of you though. :)

Right his is a commander 30 not a 26. I heard the mosquito creek lift is more readily available as of late too. Same with shelter island.

Awesome news, i'm going to be down there tomorrow, pushing off for 11 to head out for that wonky tide so I will drop by if I see you guys in the yard. Has it been hauled lately? Might want to ask them to pressure wash the hull since it will be on the travel lift.

Awesome news, i'm going to be down there tomorrow, pushing off for 11 to head out for that wonky tide so I will drop by if I see you guys in the yard. Has it been hauled lately? Might want to ask them to pressure wash the hull since it will be on the travel lift.
It was pulled out and washed in june but I'm going to have it washed again. Totally worth few extra bucks.

Good luck RC, hope it’s nothing to major. Make sure and let us know how you make out.

It was pulled out and washed in june but I'm going to have it washed again. Totally worth few extra bucks.

Good call, if you need zincs I'm pretty certain Martin Marine just across the road at the end of Pemberton has stock for your leg...they did not for my DP-SM so I had to go to Stem to Stern who had the super non economical Volvo ones available....once this is fixed where are you heading on holidays? I will be around Secret Cove / Texada / Sangster next weekend, really looking forward to getting the eff out of town again for sure.

Good call, if you need zincs I'm pretty certain Martin Marine just across the road at the end of Pemberton has stock for your leg...they did not for my DP-SM so I had to go to Stem to Stern who had the super non economical Volvo ones available....once this is fixed where are you heading on holidays? I will be around Secret Cove / Texada / Sangster next weekend, really looking forward to getting the eff out of town again for sure.
Zincs were all done in June so should be good there. Still planning on pulling and servicing in November as well.

We're heading to Nelson Island for the first bit then up Princess Louisa for a tour and hopefully Desolation as well. We have a couple weeks booked off but we'll see how it goes with the kid. Might even come home for a bit then head south. We're kinda winging it.

Reactions: BCI
Zincs were all done in June so should be good there. Still planning on pulling and servicing in November as well.

We're heading to Nelson Island for the first bit then up Princess Louisa for a tour and hopefully Desolation as well. We have a couple weeks booked off but we'll see how it goes with the kid. Might even come home for a bit then head south. We're kinda winging it.

Killer trip, so much to see and do...Upper Deck in Secret Cove is game on for happy hour these days, live bait at Buccaneer Bay have at it!

Sounds like a beautiful trip. Bring your prawn traps man. Huge and plentiful up that way! Stop in at the old historic Lund Hotel when you pass by. They have good food and crisp cool beers too :)

Back