Commander 30 for sale

Filletandrelease

Hey all. Buddy has decided to sell his 1984 Commander 30. Twin Volvo diesels with dual prop legs. This boat is very clean, over maintained and an absolute joy to travel and fish on. Currently moored in Pender Harbour but is making its way to Richmond later this month. Anyone looking at these boats must check this one out. I guarantee you will not be disappointed. PM for buddies number as he not not a forum kind of guy.

Hey all. Buddy has decided to sell his 1984 Commander 30. Twin Volvo diesels with dual prop legs. This boat is very clean, over maintained and an absolute joy to travel and fish on. Currently moored in Pender Harbour but is making its way to Richmond later this month. Anyone looking at these boats must check this one out. I guarantee you will not be disappointed. PM for buddies number as he not not a forum kind of guy.
How much? Hours? Upgrades?
Just curious not looking to buy.

How much? Hours? Upgrades?
Just curious not looking to buy.
Thought maybe you would like a second one. Lol. I don’t know the hours but the boat is pretty much a virgin and hasn’t been messed around with. It’s a clean slate. 65ish I believe. It’s truly a clean tidy piece.

Thought maybe you would like a second one. Lol. I don’t know the hours but the boat is pretty much a virgin and hasn’t been messed around with. It’s a clean slate. 65ish I believe. It’s truly a clean tidy piece.
Wow good price. Well I can second your sentiments that they are a fantastic platform and are truly the great family cruiser/fisher.

Did your buddies boat sell? I am looking.
How about a 92 for 130k? 1500 hours on the 200 hp diesels. 2016 drives. New carpet. 15 hp kicker with rear helm. Easily the nicest 92 if not the nicest in general. No more blue on it. Sparkly clean. :D

How about a 92 for 130k? 1500 hours on the 200 hp diesels. 2016 drives. New carpet. 15 hp kicker with rear helm. Easily the nicest 92 if not the nicest in general. No more blue on it. Sparkly clean. :D
A little more than we are looking to spend, but may be interested if it’s in excellent condition and you are serious about it. PM me your contact info.

Did your buddies boat sell? I am looking.
It’s still available. It’s at the brokers. He had a deal done, guy paid for survey and then back out because of lack of funds. I believe the boat is going on the hard pretty quick for some minor issues. It’s at Strait yacht sales. Broker is Ken Stewart. You really should check it out. It’s nice.

It’s still available. It’s at the brokers. He had a deal done, guy paid for survey and then back out because of lack of funds. I believe the boat is going on the hard pretty quick for some minor issues. It’s at Strait yacht sales. Broker is Ken Stewart. You really should check it out. It’s nice.
Wolf Pack? I wondered what happened with that one, he had it showing as ‘sale pending’ for a while, but that tag has now been removed from Yachtworld listing. I will call Ken, thanks.

Back