Come on lodges!!!

LOL!!

Doesn't the number of lodges closing and going bankrupt give a clue?

I made way more $$ 10 yrs ago than i do now

Running there business right now....?

Of course they are, it's June! But I think they know what's going on. I'm sure they all donate in different ways to conservation and enhancement, but most people now agree that Alex Morton is THE ONE to support now.

She has been the one of the ones to support from the start actually....fully agree...and in many different ways she getting that support...

She has been the one of the ones to support from the start actually....fully agree...and in many different ways she getting that support...

Show your support: get a sticker to say "Real Fishermen ❤ Alex M." Free for the asking - pm with your address.

It looks good on your boat, truck or trailer. Also, a few anti-fish farm (2 viruses in one bite) stickers left.

Last edited by a moderator:
LOL!!

Doesn't the number of lodges closing and going bankrupt give a clue?

I made way more $$ 10 yrs ago than i do now

Thata a great post. I'm sure all the people who have donated will love that. After all we are all filthy rich and with that logic you have to be to support any cause. Unreal

Could you imagine if you guys all got together and donated $5 of your $1000 a day trips how much money you could raise? That's 0.5%

Think i'll start a landsacping busines in the Comox valley and cut the prices

Good answer. It's a free world. Do whatever makes you happy!! I'm not sure how that's going to help our current state of problems regarding wild salmon and I'd hate to see you go broke on 2 business ventures in one lifetime. Then you'd have to go on the landscape forums and cry how bad business is. And best of all if someone asks you do donate to a cause your can give them a LOL

Lorne.

Donating is aways tricky subject... Its hard to give when things are so tight these days... Maybe the Lodges and Guides could have a donation option for their clients at the end of the days fishing? And if the guides and lodges are honest they could contribute in that manner... I realize its awkward asking for more money from clients following a $1000 day on the water... but its for a great reason and Im sure some would be happy to donate...

I pay $2.50 for a cup of Starbucks coffee, and they have no problem asking for a tip or donation for something... at the end of the day, hopefully we get the results we need and the money raised to help wild salmon stocks... this will only help bring more business and money back to everyone who is in the industry...

Doesnt seem like to many people are looking out for the Sportfisher's in this province, so its up to us get it done...

-lp - 1 -ft - 0

I think everyone should donate 50 or 100 bucks. Come on, if you can afford to go fishing, that's not much more out of our pockets.

Show your support: get a sticker to say "Real Fishermen ❤ Alex M." Free for the asking - pm with your address.

It looks good on your boat, truck or trailer. Also, a few anti-fish farm (2 viruses in one bite) stickers left.

PM sent.. :)

Good answer. It's a free world. Do whatever makes you happy!! I'm not sure how that's going to help our current state of problems regarding wild salmon and I'd hate to see you go broke on 2 business ventures in one lifetime. Then you'd have to go on the landscape forums and cry how bad business is. And best of all if someone asks you do donate to a cause your can give them a LOL

Lorne.

Making friends again I see.... :)

Money is tight, but it would be a lot worse if the disease kills off our passion and for some of us our lively hood. Like it was said before if you can afford gas for the boat you can afford a small donation.

Money is tight, but it would be a lot worse if the disease kills off our passion and for some of us our lively hood. Like it was said before if you can afford gas for the boat you can afford a small donation.

By the way that was a VERY generous donation you gave to Alex!!!

Back