coast guard boats 4 sale

saltydawg

anyone looking for a project boat?

The hourston looks neat.

http://crownassets.pwgsc.gc.ca/main-e.cfm?sidenavcmd=whatsforsale&subcmd=featured&PrevFeature='N'

I have a good friend who works for them and there is a viewing coming up i asked him about the hourston and he told me that the picture looks way better than the boat LOL and he is worried about the engine as it has been sitting for quite a while NOT winterized NO trailer and you cant use the ramp to launch and re put on a separate trailer SO I said how the hell you supposed to move it he just shruged his shoulders??????

Wolf

I checked their site. Did you see the Hourston has not been run since 1997? Also the trailer is not included.

Looks like a TRUE project boat.
Anyone got the winter free and lots of capital to spend?

A project boat for sure. Looks like its good as a hull only. Thats what I'm after but 7G's is way too much for that thing.

I was wiring a house out on the penninsula a couple of years ago they bought a 23 hourston from the coast guard, only the hull was good they paid 2300 for it.DAN

the mill bay auxillary boats will be up very soon, they just bougbt a 24' zodiak to replace their two 18'??

Back