Christmas Gathering Comox Valley

Yes there is.... In my freezer

There is going to be......

Moose salami and pepperoni, venison cheddar jalapeño smokies and pepperoni, smoked cheeses and much more to eat.....

Although i wont be there, i can vouche that you will not go hungry at this event!

Can't make er either. Put me down for a doggy bag please
More for us...... :) Knew you weren't coming, Duffers working many others must be to shy as I have not heard from them. Yet still about 20 people, 15+ members and at least 3 lurkers and fishing partners have committed.

Sculpin bailed.... :( But added a couple others.

Hold on he was bringing the tuna.... Big Bruce was coming to have a drink with him. WTF.....

You have tuna I gave you !!! Serve that to folks.

Yes, I had to bail due to work. I am a business owner and have 6-7 families to look after. I have to keep the work coming in. Just have to look out for others this weekend.

Merry Christmas everyone!!!

I'm sure you will have a great time:)

Bigbruce PM me and we can still get together fella :thumbup::beer::)

Last edited by a moderator:
You have tuna I gave you !!! Serve that to folks.

People won't like how I serve tuna.....As I don't eat raw fish. But they gobbled up yours. I guess I could pull out the last package I have and share it. If someone wants to bring the stuff to serve it with. I don't know what it was you had to dip it in or how you sliced it. But if someone in the know wants to take it on let me know.

Let me know ASAP as I'd have to pull it out of the chest freezer...... Then go raid Sculpin's

Have a great get together guys-enjoy yourselves!!! No fishing down here too windy-but it is warm and sunny-guess I'll just have to drink!! LOL

If I recall John served it with ponzu sauce...... Maybe he will let us know when he shakes off them late night cobwebs....

Just let me know if you'd like me to defrost this loin.

Great afternoon - it was nice to connect some names and faces. I can still taste some of that pepperoni (in a good way!). Thanks Laura and Owen for opening your house to us!

Nice afternoon it was. Lots of great food. Didn't need to have dinner after that. More then 50% of the people that said they be here showed.

8 forum members showed, and 7 no showed (Thanks :mad:) Sure glad those 8 that showed were willing to take home food.

Lurkers all showed.... :) And few others.

GLG showed up just as the last 2 were leaving..... LOL :)

Sculpin's tuna was gobbled up.

Bar was safe..... :) And with the no show of a few regulars the recycling/Jessica's college fund is much less this year then other years.... LOL

Last edited by a moderator:
Good of you and Laura to open up your home. This years excuse was prepping for painters on Monday and dealing with a bucket of herring from the Shriners sale in Campbell River. I'm sure everybody had a great time.

Merry Christmas.

Back