Christmas Gathering Comox Valley

Fish Assassin

Crew Member
Got the OK from Laura, so here it is.

Saturday Dec.14th 12 noon till when ever.

Should have venison smokies by then :) with all the fixings. Oh and pepperoni.....

Bring a small snack to share and a couple of your favourite bevy's.

There will be DD's on hand if you need a ride. I will be one of them :(

PLEASE...... PM me, email me or call me to let me know your coming and with how many guests.

This is not limited to Comox Valley SFBC members. But it is limited to SFBC members and guests.

Contact me for directions if need be.

Sounds like a good time. Is anyone on the mainland doing anything like this? It would be nice to put some faces with the names.

Chris

I'll drive up for it again :). It was a great time last year and the company and food were outstanding! Thank you again Owen and Laura for welcoming folks to your home for a get together:cool:.

Plan is to be there. May have a couple others with me. will let ya know on that end of things.

well since sophiab wont be there,, i am in!! kdn.. of course.

i would never do this in the lml.. too many weirdoes, lurkers and trolls. lol

trophywife;321426i would never do this in the lml.. too many weirdoes said:
Well it's been good here. Every year everyone was know by someone else or a well known forum member or friend of forum member. If there had been a problem this wouldn't of got the go ahead once again. I just feel it cheaper and easier on everyone rather then going to the bar for burgers and beer and siting at a table not knowing who is at the other end of the tables.

Venison was secured the other afternoon. Already at the sausage factory being processed. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Well it's been good here. Every year everyone was know by someone else or a well known forum member or friend of forum member. If there had been a problem this wouldn't of got the go ahead once again. I just feel it cheaper and easier on everyone rather then going to the bar for burgers and beer and siting at a table not knowing who is at the other end of the tables.

Venison was secured the other afternoon. Already at the sausage factory being processed. :)

Sounds good Owen. I'll bring some tuna again. Looking forward to meeting everyone again and hopefully some new faces. It was a great time last year :).

Good times and good food and drinkies..,... If you dont come-- more for me!!!

Ya Bryan.....What he said..... LOL :)

Got a few phone calls from others saying they will be here. Then there's a few that can't make it.... Haha :)

Still room for many more.... At about 10-15 now saying they will be here. Come and put some faces to the names.

Concider carpooling..... We know Sculpin is coming up and carpooling, and I believe Newfie Boy is coming up from Qualicum.

Sculpin bailed.... :( But added a couple others.

Hold on he was bringing the tuna.... Big Bruce was coming to have a drink with him. WTF.....

Sculpin bailed???? Oh well - guess he will have to buy me a drink in Nanaimo sometime. I'm still coming, though. I'm trading my Saturday hatchery duty for Wednesday - when I'll be spending a few hours clipping coho...

Back