Christmas Gathering Comox Valley

X2 Just do it!
X2 I will be there, Not sure if it is just me or +1or 2. I will let you know.
X2 what time?

GLG you coming this year?
That would be a maybe.
Have to rearrange a few things before I can go.
No need to save a smokie as I may only be able to stay for a short time.
Duty calls...
GLG

Is that some new gay talk you learnt and your favorite watering hole in Vancouver....Was that not the JumpJack Pub on Davie St. in Vancouver?

Maybe you should stay home cause the testosterone might be 2 high for your type.... :)

Maybe... but with the sausage fest you got going on this weekend, looks like there will be some serious sword fighting going on. Can Caroline or Laura get some of thier friends over to break up the madness?

Lorne

Dont have to bring any Hamburgers this year, there will be enough turd burglars there

Nah..... the turd burglars all hang out here......

235985d1287167202-range-photos-lets-see-them-mcd.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
harry-and-the-hendersons-original.jpg

?

Look forward to meetin yah harry!

Lorne

Funny Lorne... But I have met Harry and he and Audrea a very nice couple and when we spoke and they realized I was the F/A the invite was put out for them to meet local fishermen in the Valley. I asked that they post and not lurk. They should come and meet the local degenerate fisherman. Being that as of lately they are out fishing more then some of the locals. Remember knowledge works wonders. They are finding a few prawns and hooking into winter feeders. They are more then welcomed here at my home on Saturday as the rest of you are.

Funny Lorne... But I have met Harry and he and Audrea a very nice couple and when we spoke and they realized I was the F/A the invite was put out for them to meet local fishermen in the Valley. I asked that they post and not lurk. They should come and meet the local degenerate fisherman. Being that as of lately they are out fishing more then some of the locals. Remember knowledge works wonders. They are finding a few prawns and hooking into winter feeders. They are more then welcomed here at my home on Saturday as the rest of you are.

Awesome stuff FA. I look forward to meeting Harry and Audrea as well. Cool that Harry posted. Welcome to the site Harry!

Come on fisher people I don't see too many other folks opening up their home for a Christmas get together. Let's meet up and have some fun:). I have met some great people from this forum and I hope to meet some more at this get together.

Cheers,
John

Cheers, John

What gets me is that there is almost 1900 views and just over 20 have spoken up saying they will come....That alone seems gay :)

More Sausage For Us.....

Cheers, John

What gets me is that there is almost 1900 views and just over 20 have spoken up saying they will come....That alone seems gay :)

More Sausage For Us.....

Im reasponsilbe for at least 100 of those views as i like to click it and see if anyone said anything stupid.

Lorne

Back