Christmas Chrome

thanks oliver, i have the shimano convergence mooching rod and the convergence 10 foot steel head spinning rod already and im really happy with them...i know they make the convergence in 10'6, but is that long enough to get a good controled drift on rivers like the gold, or stamp, or any others?

Cody

I use the 10'6" med-light levelwind for 90% of my fishing in the vedder/chehalis. all eccept for the big white springs or really high water. Of course I only have only used the convergence series or the predecessor the Canadian Custom.

I use the 10'6" med-light levelwind for 90% of my fishing in the vedder/chehalis. all eccept for the big white springs or really high water. Of course I only have only used the convergence series or the predecessor the Canadian Custom.

10'6 is a good length for fishing and you dont really want to make you drifts to long either if you keep your drifts shorter you get better hookups but yea i make long drifts with my 10'6 noproblem

steelheadman

10'6 is a good length for fishing and you dont really want to make you drifts to long either if you keep your drifts shorter you get better hookups but yea i make long drifts with my 10'6 noproblem

steelheadman

steelheadman

steelheadman

thanks steelheadman and oliver, i think i will prolly get the convergence, as they seel em here at tyee marine for 100 bucks, hella good deal.later

Cody

thanks steelheadman and oliver, i think i will prolly get the convergence, as they seel em here at tyee marine for 100 bucks, hella good deal.later

Cody

Cody

Cody

Back