Chinook Regs

Statler

Hey guys my husband just got back from back east and I was planning on doing some fishing him and getting the boat ready for him but I cannot access the DFO site for the latest updates for some reason. Could anyone tell me what the Fisheries notice number for the latest regs on the "size" allowed to keep or could someone tell me off the top of their head what the regs are for Chinook this time of year. I know there was a slot limit in effect before he left but want to make sure.

Thank-you

Thanks for helping the wife out guys. Really appreciate it. Pretty nice surprise today, she has the boat all geared up, gassed and ready to go. She even printed off all the regs and made up a nice folder with what is open and size, limits and/or other restrictions. I guess all I have to do is show up and fish. Can't ask for better than that. Thanks again.

I would say that the slot size expires july 19 so the fishing limits get reverted back to the normal rules of min 45 cm in area 20 and no max size unless there are further updates. the dates were precise and not open so its business as usual july 20th.

Back