Chinook fishery to close ???

And you're complaining about spanish on da forum:p bumba ras clot mon!!
Ah - Gotsa memorioid, Sammay? Tendah? Wah - roll witchit.
Now yobeen a nastoy wit da bumba clot troll oyo playin lax, Bra? Huma, mon. Huma.

Sammay - know hazta doit mon. Apologeez - waz da ganj! Bradda axin waz me puffin. Put da tong bak.
Donabe fightin bout appulz, now. U B where U B. I be plezur botin', Bra. :D

Had to look back - I was actually commenting on the Italian! Yuck Yuck! Lighten up... it's just words, not fish. lol

Sammy said: Hey Foxsea LOL - I'm not trying to paint you with a different brush.. I'm serious to a point..Homour is the best remedy for what ever ails you!..sometimes you have to put it out there to get a real response...

We're jus stirrin it up. - putting it out there....

Last edited by a moderator:
Ah - Gotsa memorioid, Sammay? Tendah? Wah - roll witchit.
Now yobeen a nastoy wit da bumba clot troll oyo playin lax, Bra? Huma, mon. Huma.

Sammay - know hazta doit mon. Apologeez - waz da ganj! Bradda axin waz me puffin. Put da tong bak.
Donabe fightin bout appulz, now. U B where U B. I be plezur botin', Bra. :D

Had to look back - I was actually commenting on the Italian! Yuck Yuck! Lighten up... it's just words, not fish. lol

Sammy said: Hey Foxsea LOL - I'm not trying to paint you with a different brush.. I'm serious to a point..Homour is the best remedy for what ever ails you!..sometimes you have to put it out there to get a real response...

We're jus stirrin it up. - putting it out there....

Foxsea you are a character and a half!!!

It's all greek to me....

Nice one Foxsea

Foxsea you are a character and a half!!!

Bushwackin, Bra; you da mon! Glad you're laughing - gettin it.
Sammy and me just ROTFLOAO - talkin the talk of the Urban Dictionary. It's so wack!
It's kinda like watching an episode of Family Guy, while waiting for the weather to clear.
Tings gettin' tense wit da efFN fishin talk so we stirrin it up - playin lax, mon. :D

Bushwackin, Bra; you da mon! Glad you're laughing - gettin it.
Sammy and me just ROTFLOAO - talkin the talk of the Urban Dictionary. It's so wack!
It's kinda like watching an episode of Family Guy, while waiting for the weather to clear.
Tings gettin' tense wit da efFN fishin talk so we stirrin it up - playin lax, mon. :D

With your recent post's it's more like watching the Biggest Loser.

It's a TV show and I did not call you that.

It's all greek to me....Nice one Foxsea

Hey Liprippah: Sammy says trippin ta Greece like ridin' da mo-ped, mon.
itz ok but don wanna let da budz see yo doin it! :D

tumblr_lgulzoYBEd1qf7r5lo1_500.gif
[/QUOTE]
Who's turn is it to roll?? :confused:

Well played sammy...
emo-coffee.gif

And for a good song....

[08e9k-c91E8] http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=08e9k-c91E8

;)

With your recent post's it's more like watching the Biggest Loser. It's a TV show and I did not call you that.

Call me on that?
It's Okay, okay - dial it down. I get it - back on my ritalin.
Just had a bit of a run-a-way there.

Back on topic: Chinook fishery to close? ... Bummer - Now I'm on Prozac! That is depressing.

"And for a good song"....

I think they should re-name it the "Chinook Bluz"

Bummer - Now I'm on Prozac! That is depressing.

And all these 9 weeks I thought you had the best...

Prescriptions will get you no where.....

And all this time I thought you from Kazakhstan :D

If one really wants to do anything for the “conservation” of your wild Fraser River, Chinook, Coho, and Sockeye, I believe you can stop thinking about habitat and ocean survival (your salmon can survive that IF nothing else changes) and start thinking about NOT leaving those “fish farms to you”. You will be surprised what would be learned by all sectors if you got Dr. Kristy Miller and Dr. Alex Morton in the same room and everyone had a heart to heart conversation! I assure what Dr. Miller has been told she canNOT discuss or mention, Dr. Morton surely can and WILL fill in the blanks for you. It is flat-out amazing to me that there can be so many “positive” results for ISA and Canada is still denying. Here is one... just recently brought up, British Columbia CONTROLS those LEASES - NOT Canada or DFO. Want to conserve your wild salmon, just have British Columbia (you) – require those salmon farms be moved off migration routes or better yet, just - PULL THOSE LEASES!!!!!

I believe the first slide says it all as your wild Chinook, Coho, and Sockeye truly are, ‘FishManOmics: Recognizing Dead Fish Swimming’
http://www.facebook.com/#!/media/set/?set=a.10150753202511253.473271.745511252&type=3

522599_10150753202586253_745511252_11985340_287966703_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
If one really wants to do anything for the “conservation” of your wild Fraser River, Chinook, Coho, and Sockeye, I believe you can stop thinking about habitat and ocean survival (your salmon can survive that IF nothing else changes) and start thinking about NOT leaving those “fish farms to you”. You will be surprised what would be learned by all sectors if you got Dr. Kristy Miller and Dr. Alex Morton in the same room and everyone had a heart to heart conversation! I assure what Dr. Miller has been told she canNOT discuss or mention, Dr. Morton surely can and WILL fill in the blanks for you. It is flat-out amazing to me that there can be so many “positive” results for ISA and Canada is still denying. Here is one... just recently brought up, British Columbia CONTROLS those LEASES - NOT Canada or DFO. Want to conserve your wild salmon, just have British Columbia (you) – require those salmon farms be moved off migration routes or better yet, just - PULL THOSE LEASES!!!!!

I believe the first slide says it all as your wild Chinook, Coho, and Sockeye truly are, ‘FishManOmics: Recognizing Dead Fish Swimming’
http://www.facebook.com/#!/media/set/?set=a.10150753202511253.473271.745511252&type=3

View attachment 3467

Charlie,

Do you know when this talk by Miller took place? Who organised it? Where was it advertised? Is she speaking anywhere else? The face book page this presentation is on give no information at all.......this has appeared out of nowhere.....:confused:

http://www.vancouversun.com/opinion...+demands+threaten+resource/6384292/story.html

If you don’t think we are in a propaganda war with other sectors take a look at this nice piece of writing in the Vancouver Sun from a lobby group for the commercial corporate sector. They never miss a chance to stick it to us because the more they cut us back the more profit they make. Its one thing to talk about playing nice and working together and then there is sticking your head in the sand. Denial is not just a river in Egypt. If we don’t stop taking it on the chin and get better organized, there won’t be any sport fishing.

Agreed, just seems like we've got a ton of anger. Can't direct the energy into results. We need someone with political aspirations to rally and progress the cause....

Back