Chilliwack River ?

T

Tin Bear

What is happening on the Chilliwack River?

River levels? News? Fishing Methods? Interesting Stories? Great Catches?
Photos?

I am sure some members who live in the lower mainland and would be interested in what is happening in one of the local rivers

Share your story

Get in touch with Gord Goode at Gord's Tackle Box in Sardis he was the Gifhing Guru when I was a youngster, hope he is still there.....

Gord's Tackle Box has been gone for at least 10 years.

Anyway the Chillwack/Vedder system is the same nasty snagfest worse than ever in fact from what I'm told.

Fishingwithrod.com is where they duke it out.

billreidsalmon.jpg

Thanks DB

Checked it out your right!

Fact is I like this forum, I have seen many great threads on island waters and it seems most active members live on the island?

Can't help but wonder if there are enough members living on the mainland to support some friendly discussions of local waters?

Is it a lack of interest or are there to few members living on the mainland to get anything going, both or...?

Your Thoughts?

quote:Originally posted by Tin Bear

Thanks DB

Checked it out your right!

Fact is I like this forum, I have seen many great threads on island waters and it seems most active members live on the island?

Can't help but wonder if there are enough members living on the mainland to support some friendly discussions of local waters?

Is it a lack of interest or are there to few members living on the mainland to get anything going, both or...?

Your Thoughts?
Water finds it's own level.

When I sold tackle I used to recommend FWR to beginners because that's how Rodney Tsu (who lives in Richmond) has designed his site with entry level articles/ videos of what to many of us are obvious facets of fishing in BC.

This site was started/is still owned by someone from the Island and it's primary focus is saltwater.

I haven't fished the C/V system for 15 years now and don't miss it, I head to Squamish a few times a year to pull on Chums/do some Sturgeon fishing in the Fraser and that's it.

billreidsalmon.jpg

DB Thanks for the insight!

I like to fish the salt and will continue to read/participate in this forum which I find the most interesting, informative...

Cheers,
Greg

Back