Charter Guys-Get Smart!

Dogbreath

Why don't more of you guys have links to your operations URL in the sig line at the bottom of your posts?

It's not rocket science and since there are a lot of lurkers here you'll be getting some exposure in return for the sage wisdom and level headed experience you're sharing with us peons.[8D]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thanks Dogbreath

"Why don't more of you guys have links to your operations URL in the sig line at the bottom of your posts?"

We encourage this it was one of the reasons we added this feature.

Cheers ME

revisedhookedonfishing.jpg

Nootka Marine Adventures
Email: h00kedonfishing@hotmail.com

quote:Originally posted by Dogbreath

Why don't more of you guys have links to your operations URL in the sig line at the bottom of your posts?

It's not rocket science and since there are a lot of lurkers here you'll be getting some exposure in return for the sage wisdom and level headed experience you're sharing with us peons.[8D]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My head gets bigger every time I see my link on my posts!

Last Chance Fishing Adventures

www.lastchancefishingadventures.com
www.swiftsurebank.com

I personally like the option becuase it's nice to put a face to the sometimes heated banter...
If a guy is running his mouth off...sometimes it's hard to take a guy serious about a specific topic but if you know where he fishes and how...sometimes this helps verify alot.
One of the main problems with most site's are trolls and this helps eliminate those guy's with at the same time offering the lurkers a chance to see who is offering what in each area...
One of the main reason's I still participate in this forum is that their are alot of other guides on here with some real class and good operations...it's nice to here what they have to say...

www.coastwidesportsfishing.com

Back