Charter for group?

Rig is no longer I believe...there is Fantasea out of Victoria - one more I know of as well but can't remember it - I'm in the process of trying to dig!

Ya I talked to one guy and he suggested the rig... But I guess he blew a motor and its being worked on right now. I looked at Fantasea nice party boat but would like to focus more on the fish.

Ya I talked to one guy and he suggested the rig... But I guess he blew a motor and its being worked on right now. I looked at Fantasea nice party boat but would like to focus more on the fish.
Yeah, as said, 2 boats realistically if you want to focus fishing. If you must be all 1 boat given the kids and all, I believe maybe only 2 legally out there in Victoria now - I should be able to get the name of the other one as it is probably a more fishy boat than fantasea (think its 36' perhaps?). I just couldn't find it in my emails from derby times and have to ask the project manager at work.

Thanks everyone... I did try the Crab Shack, he said it just was too many people to comfortably fish on his boat. The Spring Tide has a boat big enough, but the captain is off for the thanksgiving weekend. They did call around to see if they could find one but no luck... We are just going to rent two boats out of pedder tomorrow. Hopefully we get a couple in the boat!!

Back