Charter boat stolen from Comox marina

Unreel

Some pieces of filth stole Steve’s Pursuit 2470 from the comox marina last night. Being shared on fb. It may be on a trailer now as a truck and trailer were stolen from port Alberni last night too. Keep a look out very recognizable boat, yam 300 on it. 193FAEEB-CFDE-4F72-A9E2-38FF632802DE.png

That truck and trailer were both located in Ucluelet I believe. I wouldn't be surprised if they ran the boat over to the Vancouver side. It happened to a buddy of mine years ago. Hopefully located soon without damage.

This thread is wandering way off topic into the political and justice world. Have stated it many times here, we will not be a forum for those discussions. I will leave the thread up so others can help in the possible identification of the boat, but all other commentary about what should be done to the perpetrators if caught, will be a no go.

because Amphitrite is hard to say and spell.

sorry for the sarcasm.
F-thieves

I'm confused, was the truck and trailer found at Amphitrite, or the boat, or some sort of combination of all three?
Truck and trailer were from Port Alberni and the boat from Comox.

This is a big bag of suck any way you look at it.

If it was taken to the mainland by ferry, one would think there should be some surveillance video. This seems to be rather well organized. I have heard there has been some thieves up island (Campbell River area) that have also been targeting recreation vehicles, travel trailers etc.

This guy doesn’t look like a professional thief to me. Might possibly be wearing glasses too?View attachment 68715
You know with all the tech we have nowadays can someone not get a camera that doesn’t take crap photos grainy and like it was taken with a potato how can you even identify the tattoo it’s almost not even worth it lol

Back