Changing Hats...

IronNoggin

So, yesterday was my last at the commercial troll gig. Put in better than 4 months this go, and damn tired as a consequence. Felt rather wierd to haul the gear aboard for the last time this season! What started as a rather poor showing has improved substantially over the last while. We've managed a few very good and fun trips, and seen more than a few handfulls of Large. Bodes right well for the upcoming sport season!

This year due to circumstances that were becoming anoying, I decided to part with the Dream Weaver. So, starting Monday, I'll be working with Ken myers (aka The FishMyster) out of Ukee for the season. Running another well-dressed Sea Ray, the New Spirit, in search of fins and good times. The season is getting booked up, but if anyone wants to check out the excitement of the Wild West Coast, give us a buzz. Hope to see some you out there this year!
The Show: http://www.fishmyster.com/

I'll be living in Ukee's boat basin, aboard the red 40 foot troller Storm Dancer. If you're in the neighborhood, stop by for a BS session!

Will be getting another rig over this year, and back at it again for next. But in the meantime, it is certainly nice to just worry about the fish for a change!!:D

Tight Lines!
Nog

Good luck out there Matt.

"When you are through changing, you are through."
Bruce Barton

Back