Chamber Sealers

These guys are in Ontario and offer $8.99 flat rate shipping, $1289 for the VP215. Since I've been looking at these I've read a lot about Sous-vide cooking in vacuum pouches, really sounds like I want to try it.

Attachments

• CLC Vacmaster Comparison Chart.jpg
    CLC Vacmaster Comparison Chart.jpg
    89.3 KB · Views: 519
came home last night to find my vp215 had arrived and was on the back porch. Holy crap the box is heavy, dragged it inside and opened it up, wrestled it on to the table and read the manual. Filled it with oil, it comes with 500ml, (should be good for 4 to 5 oil changes), and fired it up with some cheese in a bag. Super quiet operation I wasn't expecting that and sealed it up good. Then I just had to do bag of water, set it in there bagged it up like it was nothing, sealed and no leaking pretty cool.

I own a cabinet shop with tons of tools and this would stand up to the best of them as far a build quality and ease of use, glad I went with the oil pump for its extra strength and I like to maintain stuff anyway, takes like 10 minutes to change oil. The plex top on the thing is 5/8 thick, and the stainless is pretty heavy gauge too, (John would know).

I'm gonna have to try and hold back on sealing everything in sight now, lol.

We have one of those........try crushing a beer can with it! Super great unit and it will go as long as you need it to, unlike the food saver that needs a cool down period.

waiting for mine to show up tonight with 1500 bags $1032 Total price. looking forward to doing some Halibut tomorrow.

If a guy was going to buy 4 mill bags by large amounts what sizes would be the size you use most often including up to a machine as big as fish4all 18 x18
I am coming close to making a group buy on similar machines and bags. I am just waiting for aproval from Canadian Electrical branch to get a special inspection report
If you want to order some bags along with me we can all save some money

Last edited by a moderator:
I used 8 by 10 on mine yesterday worked good. ordered lots already but thanks. loving the new machine

waiting for mine to show up tonight with 1500 bags $1032 Total price. looking forward to doing some Halibut tomorrow.

If you don't mind me asking, where did you purchase your's from ? That is a good price. Is that shipping as well ? Thanks.........Ken

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Hello, I just ordered a Vacmaster VP215. I have read most of the posts on this forum in regards to vacuum sealing. I was curious what thickness of bags do you find is best for fish (3mm, 4mm etc). Does anyone have a good spot to order the bags in bulk. I have checked out Halfords and Cedarlane and they only appear to have 3mm bags. The shipping from the US sites is more than the bags most times. Any information is appreciated.

I wondered about bags too and ordered some 3mm with the machine, they seem fine. It comes with 75 bags, in 3 sizes so you'll have some to try.

Sculpin has 4mm he may chime in again with the info.

Here's beef stock bagged for freezing.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1368593485.403543.jpg

Enterprise paper and packaging in Parksville is your friend. On the the Island and in stock. 9.5 cents a bag for 1000 8" x11" 4 mil thick. They have tons of other bags, thickness's, and sizes available as well.

Last edited by a moderator:
I talked to Les at Enterprize and there is a $250 minimum and limited sizes for the 4 mill bag But the 4 mill bag is the one you want They will hold in the freshness longer in the freezer
On the up side they Deliver to Sooke every Thursday So don't even have to drive anywhere Leaving more time for fishing

I talked to Les at Enterprize and there is a $250 minimum and limited sizes for the 4 mill bag But the 4 mill bag is the one you want They will hold in the freshness longer in the freezer
On the up side they Deliver to Sooke every Thursday So don't even have to drive anywhere Leaving more time for fishing

Maybe they have a new policy or that is there shipping policy. I just walked in and bought the 1000 4 mil bags and left. 95 bucks plus tax.

I got my vacmaster 215c this week and finally got to try it out today. Wow is all I can say. Can't believe I've gone through three food savers before finding this. A keeper for sure. Got a good deal through halfords and had it the next day. Very impressed so far. Can't wait to really out it to the test.

I got my vacmaster 215c this week and finally got to try it out today. Wow is all I can say. Can't believe I've gone through three food savers before finding this. A keeper for sure. Got a good deal through halfords and had it the next day. Very impressed so far. Can't wait to really out it to the test.
What kind of deal did you get?

Back