Central Coast of BC: proposed national marine conservation area reserve

Beauty.

in fairness a lot of the area will be allowed to public fishery guaruntee heilsyuk area theyll try to close it to everyone... have to push back against that.

Quite the swath of territory.
If the government is going to basically shut down that whole area then the government should be giving them Vancouver and the VCI as well. Ah wth isn’t it all indigenous??
Good thing the Europeans fought and won the wars or the indigenous would be playing by Hitlers rules!!
This land and water belongs to all of us, because our forefathers fought and died to save it!!

I think the recreation and commercial crab closures that went in are a sign of things to come. Crab closures with little rational other than FN said they were not catching enough.

It's all related to the UN decloration of Indigious rights. https://parks.canada.ca/culture/autochtones-indigenous/conseil-council

The Fed and the Province are fully pushing Agenda 21, 2030 2050 in many areas of goverance. Most biospheres have been implemented in marine areas and land based with the help of UN backed ENGO groups that have partnered with indigious Nations. Something I warned about over 20+ years ago.

Last edited:
One would think many would be coming out of their skin over such a proposal, nope and that is why it will slowly and quietly become a sad reality!! You know they're betting on it!!

Yeah I was surprised there was not more push back on the crab closures. I guess the population is small so people did not seem concerned. Thin edge of the wedge.

Back