Case of Bait Herring

J

Jaws3D

I am looking into buying a case of trayed bait herring for cut plugging in Northern BC. I beleive the case has 36 packs. A pack of Ryhs Davis Medium or Large herring is currently going for $8.00 or more in my home town, which I find steep. I usually go through 2-3 packs per trip. The packs in the case I am looking at are vacum sealed. I was just looking for opinions, If I don't use it all this year will it still be ok to use next year beacuse of the vacum packing process or am I just wasting my money?

Thanks!

I beleive Active Tackle deals in North King. That is what I normally use. However there website states they deal with the guide / lodge industry. Where I am just a sporty that likes to go fishing alot!

RVP, whats your take on chovies. If i got a case this year and didn't use it all would it be ok next season too? how many packs in a case? thanks

Captain Dudds where did you get your case from? Any ideas as to the cost of a case?

Jaws i didn't get a case, i was just thinking about it and was trying to figure out if it would pay off. i have no idea what the prices of them are.

Back