Caravan to campbell river

gonna try and fill the mega cab for some LM representation,,, slivo, ishvan, ivO?? lets go!!

We will be departing Bamfield at noon, planning to be in Port Alberni by noon. Would like to eat some lunch there and continue on our way to Comox.

Will be there by 4pm to meet up with any other vehicles that would like to join. Where's a good meeting spot?

You must have a rocket car to get from bamfield to alberni in under a minute :p Hope the turnout is good up there as it was in victoria!

-Steve

Heading to CR tonight?

Hey Derby,

Will be going to Nanaimo as well. My wife was planning on traveling with me to CR tonight but now unable to go so I either have lots of space in my truck heading North or am looking to jump in with someone....

J.

Hey Derby,

Will be going to Nanaimo as well. My wife was planning on traveling with me to CR tonight but now unable to go so I either have lots of space in my truck heading North or am looking to jump in with someone....

J.

I can drop bye and give her a ride up no problem- Just going a little early as I'm one of the panel member in Campbelll River

Ill be going to Nanaimo tonight with Gov. on here so ill see you up there guys if you see me come say "HI" ill be wearing a jacket with my logo and shirt with my comapany name on. im coming all the way from sooke so no excuses by others make the effort and show your support......

Wolf

I can drop bye and give her a ride up no problem- Just going a little early as I'm one of the panel member in Campbelll River

Thanks for the call today Derby. Will see you in Nanaimo tonight and we can discuss a departure time for CR for tomorrow.

Heading to meeting in CR with lorneparker1 tomorrow.Was there a meeting place set in court to head up as a mass group or are we just getting there as we do?
Cheers: Ray

Think I'll go. I'm undecided on this issue, and I am looking forward to getting some more info from all sides. Would also be good to meet some of you. Any plan to rendezvous after?

Hey Osama,

Where are you meeting in courtenay? Anyone want to carpool from courtenay?

I was thinking Fishermans Pub on the Oyster river for anyone who wants to meet and travel as a group. We will be there at 4pm depart between 5:30 - 6.

Definitely gonna have a rendezvous after the meeting!

Looking forward to it!

I was thinking Fishermans Pub on the Oyster river for anyone who wants to meet and travel as a group. We will be there at 4pm depart between 5:30 - 6.

Definitely gonna have a rendezvous after the meeting!

Looking forward to it!

Let me know were you're off to after I'm in ;)

We are heading up sometime around 6 from Courtenay. For our small bunch there is not much reason to "convoy"-- its dark-- whos going to see us on the highway?

Anyway--hopefully I will recognize some of you and say "hi"

Hey Deryk-- do you want me to bring up that gear I am holding for you, or, if you are going to be too busy-- just hold on to it . Let me know.

Cheers
Bryan

Last edited by a moderator:
Any of you feel free to say hi to the guy in a suit. I'm coming straight from work, so it will be me. Also, I have a peavey pole for Fishassassin. If he's coming, let's get him to pick it up. Should be an interesting meeting and a good turnout.

Back