Canucks 2023-2024 season

A few of us on here have been saying that for a while now. Absolute leader. Knows how to play the regular season and knows how to stand out in the playoffs. What a joy to watch.
Seriously though, why can't our crowd put a decent cheer together? This Jaay-Teee-Milll-eerr sh** is so boring. How about a J...T...MILLLLERRRRR! Like when they announce his goals. Give your heads a shake drunk people ;)

Last 40 minutes best for the Canucks in a long long time. Outstanding win regardless of some very questionable officiating. DiGiuseppe was a beast and loved the Zadorov/Kane battles. EP 40 came to play and Miller what can you say about his effort.Disappointed again with the SN commentary both Simpson and the panel. They really need to get their act together and surely it can’t always be about the Oilers. By the way McDavid was -2 and lost his check on Millers goal.

I didn't realize hopping is in the rule books. Neat.
I'd like Bieksa back too, Elliot looks like he just woke from a 3 day bender and Luke is carrying his own. Ron...since Burrowsgate is dead to me.
Anyway, the boys woke up and dominated rhe 2nd and brought it home. Well done. Now to take care of business again in edmo.

Back