Canucks 2023-2024 season

Did not see that finish coming! One minute im like the canucks are done, can't win a series if you cant get more than 12-15 shots a game. Then somehow they're up 3-1 in the series! Huge game for Brock, although when he missed that first chance at the end of the third to tie it I just about threw my remote at the tv 😂

I almost couldn’t believe my eyes, the way the game was going and the ice being tilted. It wasn’t pretty but that’s how it needs to happen in the playoffs just grind and push till you finish it. Loved the look on o Riellys face after lindholm was left wide open on his blown coverage.

Fair enough, it was mind blowingly enjoyable, just do not think it was a set play.
Especially since they needed their own goal post to contribute!
The breakout wasn't set. They didn't have time to think, which is exactly why it worked so well. They're overthinking getting out of their zone. Nobody is skating and they're looking for the perfect play. They need to move the puck and then move their FEET! Just like they did on that last goal.

I also felt the boys are killing penalties off nicely, ya it's boring but I felt they (generally) put up a good wall on the pk. They have a lot more to show and Brocks hands yesterday were next,next, next level.

Full disclosure: I actually missed the last goal as when he dragged it past the net I had my head in my hands in pain, then my wife was going ballistic along to the howls of our Berner. They are clearly much less jaded canucks fans than I am.

Back