Canucks: 2011/2012

As for media attention...no it is not the same in all cities. Where hockey is THE sport we grow up with the passion is greater and that sells papers. More interest = more coverage.

So apperentlly it is at 7 pm but cause I had to wait thanks DFO LOL didnt get them can you say F&*$

Loose or not I will always B a Nuck. On the lordz day may they not falter
I will neva loose faith, not point fingas & will always think the best 4 my team
Next year will bring betta hope

4 eva a Canuck
Kh

"Next Year" is a triumph of hope over reality, when it ones to the Can-Nots. if we didn't have hope we wouldn't have anything.

So Cravens link says 4 pm I was told 7 pm by the guy selling the tickets then I look on the nuks web site and it says 5pm WTF must be managed by DFO LOL LOL

YEAH i know now but at 10 am yesterday trying to find a time was next to impossable I phoned all over Vancouver got the same response ahhhhh me not know!!!!

yep that's rite, you've said enough....I on the other hand will have never said enough..:p:)....holmes*
Chester, there are times that you might well be advised by this quote from Abraham Lincoln;

"It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to open one's mouth and remove all doubt.";)

...well, you would be advised that it's holmes yer dealing with and he likes to have the last word, and how exactly am i being a fool/.....holmes*
Never mind Chester, Don't worry about it. Abraham's wise ol saying is just that . I'm done. Cheers

All in fun, lil buddy :D

Canucks will win tonight in overtime! Hasn't been a ot game yet in this series! Going back to tinsel town,the city of angels for game 6!:p

Good Luck tonight all you Canuckleheads. I can empathize with you as my Hawks are in a similar situation. It seems like all the teams that were thought to have the upper hand in a series are gone or have there backs against the wall. Makes for exciting hockey though.;) eman

The fat lady singith. Next year, decade, century? I'm 66 so not likely in my lifetime.

Back