Canucks: 2011/2012

Born an raised here 2. I bet I have suffered much longer than you. I have seen the Can-Nots pull defeat from the hands of victory more times than I want 2 remember. DONOT believe in the God stuff so have little to fall back on other than pragmatism.

Was a die hard in the entrance on my Nucks
If ya suffer'd B4 the Millionaires....................then U iz older
& U R a AM-NOT....55

Why don't you **** off back to where you came from if you don't want to cheer for your local Provincial hockey team? Was it better there? Did they accept you like we loving British Columbian's do? The same British Columbian's that love our Canuck's?

Yo back off on Holmo
He haz a right to live in Shunt by hiz neighborz
Just wear U'r Halk shirt under the hoodie

We feel invincible now...................but one more loss & holmo will flood this tread
& we can only hit um with hiz COOK'n.............lol

He may be looking for another team to cheer for soon enough. :)

We feel invincible now...................but one more loss & holmo will flood this tread
& we can only hit um with hiz COOK'n.............lol

Hey Len, I admire your passion for the Canucks and hockey in general, but have to say your lingo is perplexing and I feel I can't get to fully know you by some of your posts. This 'schitck' you have, online persona, whatever it is, leaves a few folks wondering.

Hey Len, I admire your passion for the Canucks and hockey in general, but have to say your lingo is perplexing and I feel I can't get to fully know you by some of your posts. This 'schitck' you have, online persona, whatever it is, leaves a few folks wondering.

Spell if I Kan
make non understand
those who reply, bout it...........

*** U
Len

Holmes, I guess I need to be more specific. You are simply an asshole who has to stick his unwanted bloody nose into ever thread on this forum and it is starting to get real tiresome You have this huge frigging head thinking you are an expert on everything and I`m sure a lot of the people on here would love to see you cool it.

Too many TIGHT azz waddz on BCFR that iz why I care not to venture....................or else I will drive DUI & want 2 hear the reply in person

Len

This is serious hockey talk you traitor living in Beautiful British Columbia. Your a guest here talking **** to us Provincially supporting crowd. If you love the States so much I'm sure you and Demco could find a nice pad together:p.

Take it as a grain of salt in our fishing gear, that needs to B was'd off .............4 the NAY say'rz just wanna rain on our parade in ta sun, LOL

I wonder what the advertisers think of the bickering on this Site............it's four tonight for the Canucks not fore! That was a great game and I am looking forward to three more. Schneider was solid as a rock.

Leave the gray Poupon on BCFR...............perplex'n!!!!!!

Holmes, you are right this is a chat forum. It's not the playground in elementary school. Ease up on the name calling and the instigating. Chat forums like this are not supposed to be about name calling, arguing, and antagonizing. I think you try too hard bud. Did you grow up in toronto area and have some heart break cheering for the leafs so you decided to cheer for a dominate team like the hawks? I always wonder how guys can cheer for a team across the country and probably have only visited the city a few times in their life. Where's the passion from Holmes? Why do you scream Blackhawks? Oh one more thing.....Respect the locals! The true born and raised.

Last edited by a moderator:
Has anyone ever asked why Holmo cheerz 4 the Halks????

My guess iz, as a child he was denied a jersey signing by the Nucks due to overcrowding,lol

Holmes may just be the least liked member on this forum LOL. However, don't think he's a bad guy, but the trolling on this thread is a bit much. Not to mention that a lot of the time he seems to post just to get his post count up on numerous other threads...just saying...

Back