canuck hockey tickets

wavetamer

in Vancouver DEC 14 looking for a pair of CANUCKS vs BLUE JACKETS tickets for my daughter and myself

pm me
thanks

Yup you can find tickets for $10-15 on marketplace. My buddies with season tickets can’t ever sell them. My wife gets a staff draw for every game but we rarely go.

I’m going on the 10th. Look for the guy with the brown paper bag over his head

Yup you can find tickets for $10-15 on marketplace. My buddies with season tickets can’t ever sell them. My wife gets a staff draw for every game but we rarely go.

I’m going on the 10th. Look for the guy with the brown paper bag over his head
They win a few games and the tickets will be a hot commodity.

Funny how things start happening with one Jersey thrown on the ice, next game everyone should do it and see the aqualinies go ballistic. Protect the brand who cares if the team ever wins . Sorry for the derail back to going to a game

That trick was used once before years ago...guy comes to to his car parked in driveway to find the car won't crank and finds battery stolen. A week later a letter comes in the mail with apologies for helping themselves to the battery but it was a matter of life or death emergency with them needing the battery as theirs died. Hope you will except these two Canuck tickets as our attempt to compensate you for any troubles. They went to the game and came home 3 hrs later to a home broken into and ran sacked.

That trick was used once before years ago...guy comes to to his car parked in driveway to find the car won't crank and finds battery stolen. A week later a letter comes in the mail with apologies for helping themselves to the battery but it was a matter of life or death emergency with them needing the battery as theirs died. Hope you will except these two Canuck tickets as our attempt to compensate you for any troubles. They went to the game and came home 3 hrs later to a home broken into and ran sacked.
Believe it was in Alberta when the Oilers were in there hay day and tickets were hard to get.

Back