Can one buy only a Double Eagle Hull?

N2013

Has anyone ever purchased a new Double Eagle hull before and rigged it themselves? Either direct or through a dealer?

Not me… but no doubt you can buy just the hull.
If you tell DE you want a hull built ASAP they might even return your voice message!
You could also buy this refurb’ed hourston which might be bigger than you had been thinking.

Not me… but no doubt you can buy just the hull.
If you tell DE you want a hull built ASAP they might even return your voice message!
You could also buy this refurb’ed hourston which might be bigger than you had been thinking.
yah good luck with that. they don’t return voicemails or emails. i just want to know if the sleeper seats are still available. crickets…

yah good luck with that. they don’t return voicemails or emails. i just want to know if the sleeper seats are still available. crickets…
We replaced the sleeper seats on our DE 206 about 5 years ago. With DE emblemed “factory” sleeper seats. I’ll see if I can find the guy who was supplying them to DE at that time.
We already had the old sleeper seat mechanism so just had to screw the new seats onto the original base that has the fold out mechanism.

Ok. I found this number 6042021083. I dealt with Craig and he did a great job. He was supplying the seats for new Double Eagles at that time.

When I searched the phone number I got this so not sure of the status of that business.
IMG_7952.png

Also this number brought up these old upholstery shops.
IMG_7953.jpeg

Back