Cabins for Sale

Hey All,

Recent post on the Renfrew cabin got me thinking that with everyone as spread out as they are on here, it would be a great place to start a cabin/lot for sale thread for deals that come up locally to everyone. Can be published or just someone you know. Similar to the boats for sale thread will just be ongoing. I don't have one to post to start but always looking for real estate near good fishing grounds.

Cheers!

Hey All,

Recent post on the Renfrew cabin got me thinking that with everyone as spread out as they are on here, it would be a great place to start a cabin/lot for sale thread for deals that come up locally to everyone. Can be published or just someone you know. Similar to the boats for sale thread will just be ongoing. I don't have one to post to start but always looking for real estate near good fishing grounds.

Cheers!
Another thread to make me jealous. I'm for it!

Is there salt water access to it? My friend sent me that the other day

But one couldn't take his boat all the way there from the ocean correct?
Correct. The lake feeds the mill via a dam and generators. You need that crane that put the Canoe Cove tri cabin into the pool to get into the lake.

Plenty for sale around the Campbell River area.

There are so many choices, Oceanfront developed, Oceanfront raw land, Inland developed, Inland raw land, private islands etc etc.

Powell Lake as it goes to the mill site:

Screenshot 2021-02-11 184651.jpg

Last edited:
Correct. The lake feeds the mill via a dam and generators. You need that crane that put the Canoe Cove tri cabin into the pool to get into the lake.

Plenty for sale around the Campbell River area.

There are so many choices, Oceanfront developed, Oceanfront raw land, Inland developed, Inland raw land, private islands etc etc.
I love it. Can't wait to have a mooring ball and a picnic area of my own someday.

have my little ski cabin listed right now if anyone looking in the interior. Great little family hill.

I was always curious why Mt Baldy got an Osoyoos address when it's closer to Oliver. Irregardless it is a great family hill. Are you a local.

You would just plain and simply have the cash to buy that just because you wanted it. There is no business other than maybe a grow op that you could run there to pay for it, impossible.

Back