Budget Boat Build By Stizzla

I know, I know... slow start.
So far I’ve just pressure washed inside and out and bought some supplies.
The next step after some (not much) patching and a little sanding is to get the boat off of the trailer so I can hit it with paint. That process intimidates me as i’ve never done it or even seen it done. I suppose YouTube may help me with this one.
I’ll check in next week.

It’s Mother’s Day this Sunday so do something nice for your mothers and baby mamas

Yo mama so stupid she tried to climb Mountain Dew

I know, I know... slow start.
So far I’ve just pressure washed inside and out and bought some supplies.
The next step after some (not much) patching and a little sanding is to get the boat off of the trailer so I can hit it with paint. That process intimidates me as i’ve never done it or even seen it done. I suppose YouTube may help me with this one.
I’ll check in next week.

It’s Mother’s Day this Sunday so do something nice for your mothers and baby mamas

Yo mama so stupid she tried to climb Mountain Dew

As I say "when" I was going to the gym, "something is better than nothing", little by little my friend... haha And by the way Corona calories don't count, ya right! :)

I made a real estate purchase on a development property. Putting my time/effort into getting it up and running. When it sells you’ll see Stizzla in a new tub. This little boat should be for one season only (unless I fall in love with it)

I checked it out. Not bad trailer, then you’re stuck with a ****** boat. offered 300 to take it away, he said no lower than 800. On to the next.

I made a real estate purchase on a development property. Putting my time/effort into getting it up and running. When it sells you’ll see Stizzla in a new tub. This little boat should be for one season only (unless I fall in love with it)

You may have lost lots of balls but you got a big pair to sell your boat and buy an investment property.

You will be rewarded well for your risk

I checked it out. Not bad trailer, then you’re stuck with a ****** boat. offered 300 to take it away, he said no lower than 800. On to the next.

Finish your project boat in style.
I will be posting this for sale in the next week or so (with pics):

2000 EZ loader tandem galvanized trailer (good shape - pulls nicely on highway)
18' riveted aluminum boat (hull is of little value but has no dents)
2011 Evinrude Etec 90 with controls and ICommand gauge (estimated 130 hours - 100 hour servicing completed before storage.
Bennett M80 trim tabs still in box
2 scotty electric down riggers
racor fuel filter
newer 35 US gallon fuel tank
couple of new swivel seats.
probably throw in an Eagle GPS/fishfinder (keeping the Navionics card). I can get the model number when I get home from work.

This was a project boat that I had to rip the wooden floor out of but then sold my house with the workshop.

The catch? You have to drive to Williams Lake.
Price this package out before even trying to lowball a forum member.
I'm asking $6.5K but I'll drop a little bit to pay gas (to the successful buyer, not the tire kickers).

I need to sell as a package because it is parked at a buddy's house and I don't want to start stripping a boat in his yard.

I'll post pics next week. I'm my way to look at a boat this weekend.

That would be a sweet deal.
So how about an investment property thread?! I'm intrigued.
Buy low sell high!
If you know someone who has had success with developments pay them a portion to help guide you. If their money is tied up in their own project, they will be happy to make some off of your money. It’s fun to take on, but choose your project wisely and consider every fee in addition to the building cost. It chips away at the profits if you’re not careful.
@Rain City like you, I’ve been in construction for years and have a good list of trustworthy contacts. That’s a big part of it.

Last edited:
looks good stizzla, you missing some side glass? lol nice 70hp yammy would look good on there theres a 2 stroker 70 yammy on craigs 1400 I think with controls keep IT OLD SCHOOL lol

Back