Budget Boat Build By Stizzla

I have about 8 rollers that you can have if needed.
Thanks buddy! It’s only got 4 rollers plus bunks. they are all mismatched so that would be great

Last edited:
It has a top, but the issue is I’m pretty tall and there’s no way I can get my head down to window height. I also don’t really want to be sitting so low that im on the floor....
It is possible to cut out a 'window' in the canvas sounds dumb but it's somewhat useful I know one guy who did it with a Hourston and he had no complaints/didn't cost that much to have someone install zippers.

I am a boater owner again! Kind of... Not a sea worthy boat as of yet. Double Eagle 16’
It’s a decent hull that I’m going to clean up and paint, and I have a good buddy who’s hooking me up with some pro boner power!
Besides that the boat is pretty naked. Need bilge pump, battery, Scotty riggers and wiring setup, sounder/GPS and some safety stuff like lighting. Also a little trailer refurbish.
I’ll be posting some pics up here as I go, please let me know if you see any great deals on the stuff mentioned above.
I will NOT be Robert Snydering this bad boy by any means, but hopefully it scratches the itch until I get my next step up boat. (Hopefully a big step)
View attachment 52381 View attachment 52382 View attachment 52383
Congrats Steve look forward to watching the transformation

I’ve been working on my shopping list. Should get at it next week!

Back