Brokewater Marine Scam

"Another customer, Nick Wu, alleged when he brought his boat in for repair, it was later sold without his knowledge. In 2019 he claimed he was out $42,000."

yikes man

I don’t understand how this was not considered stealing after the first two incidents and went on for so long.

Shocked that Aaron is still alive....... 20 years ago you would have found his body floating down the mighty Fraser out to sea...... good times to be a crook , thief , or criminal...... he will likely get a slap on the wrist and some fines and restitution that nobody will see a dime of........ if they do, it will likely be 5 cents on the dollar......

too bad the kid went the wrong direction, i knew his dad quite well. also hope he pays for what he has doneDi.

Did they live in North delta I went to school with a Aaron fell

And my daughter plays ball with a girl and they were affected by him, I forget the story but I think they were one of the ones that started this

This is nothing new, back in the late 80's and 90-'s when I was an auditor at the Bank, I had one special account , a large boat dealer in Winnipeg, that committed fraud (details to long to get into but involved credit cards, kiting, inventory, pay offs, empty boxes claimed to be full of product and on and on), after the smoke cleared he took the bank for just over 2 million, and that was HUGH money in those days. Think about it you could have bought a house in Winnipeg for 50-70K. Anyway, the Gent called the bank asked for a meeting and then explained what he did and the next day moved to Texas. He scammed many people and couldn't have cared less. But, every year that Bank location got a Chrismast card from Dave, wishing everyone a Merry Christmas. Oh and the Bank never prosecuted him because THEY DIDN'T WANT THE BAD PUBLICITY ! Its an old record that has played over and over and over for years. All I can say is DON'T TRUST ANYBODY, HAVE PROPER DOCUMENTED PROOF ANYTHING YOU LEAVE AT ANY DEALERSHIP OR HAVE DEPOSIT ON , or JUST BE A VICTIM !! And ..... TRUST ME ! , is the first sign your being scammed !
Looks like finally, if guilty, one of the scum bags will pay but the victims will never get full restitution for the aggravation and grief !

Last edited:
This is nothing new, back in the late 80's and 90-'s when I was an auditor at the Bank, I had one special account , a large boat dealer in Winnipeg, that committed fraud (details to long to get into but involved credit cards, kiting, inventory, pay offs, empty boxes claimed to be full of product and on and on), after the smoke cleared he took the bank for just over 2 million, and that was HUGH money in those days. Think about it you could have bought a house in Winnipeg for 50-70K. Anyway, the Gent called the bank asked for a meeting and then explained what he did and the next day moved to Texas. He scammed many people and couldn't have cared less. But, every year that Bank location got a Chrismas card from Dave, wishing everyone a happy Christmas. Oh and the Bank never prosecuted him because THEY DIDN'T WANT THE BAD PUBLICITY ! Its an old record that has played over and over and over for years. All I can say is DON'T TRUST ANY BODY, HAVE PROPER DOCUMENTED PROOF ANY THING YOU LEAVE AT ANY DEALERSHIP OR HAVE DEPOSIT ON , or JUST BE A VICTIM !! And TRUST ME ! , Is the first sign of a problem !
Sadly, this is very true.

Did they live in North delta I went to school with a Aaron fell

And my daughter plays ball with a girl and they were affected by him, I forget the story but I think they were one of the ones that started this
dads name is Larry

Ya know the guy's scamming you, stake out the business, He leave at the end of the day, follow him home...
several weeks or months later...strike. Revenge is a dish best served cold. Just make sure you don't get caught.
Ya can do little things, over weeks or even month, or perhaps even years.
If you do it right, the poor sap will think he's having a run of bad luck.

Ya know the guy's scamming you, stake out the business, He leave at the end of the day, follow him home...
several weeks or months later...strike. Revenge is a dish best served cold. Just make sure you don't get caught.
Ya can do little things, over weeks or even month, or perhaps even years.
If you do it right, the poor sap will think he's having a run of bad luck.
I like this guy.

Back