Brand new 18x18x7 inch pvc coated Prawn traps!!! $65.00

Status
Not open for further replies.
I read on another thread that these traps catch 1400+ prawns in an areas that other people are now catching nothing.

Must be miracle traps. Buy extras.....

I was just their last Saturday and limited out with 3 other guys so either you guys need some tips or your on the wrong tides. Pm me if you want some tips

Don't even concider buying these pieces of crap from this jerk. If this is the style of trap you want there are many ads for them in the BST paper.

I cannot believe to what extent you will go to bad mouth me for saying that the prawning is good in your favorite spot. Sorry buddy it isn't just yours.
Ps: there is a ton in the paper if your looking for a cheaper solution then by all means check the paper or craigslist, kijiji, used comox valley ect.
I just wonder why they would be getting rid of them? Why sell your traps that catch hundreds of dollars worth the prawns? Unless they are beat up or don't work.

Last edited by a moderator:
Not my favorite spot your wrong again Prawn Hunter.....I have only prawned that hole once in the past 2 years.

Why would they be getting rid of them? They build them....Oh that was hard.. You are not the only guy that makes these style of traps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back