Boxing Week Sales

walleyes

Crew Member
Post up any good deals you come across, maybe others can take advantage of the deals.

Cabellas has a heck of a deal on Couple Garmins

Post up any good deals you come across, maybe others can take advantage of the deals.

Cabellas has a heck of a deal on Couple Garmins

What's the verdict on this unit from those that have it?

It looks to me like you'll need to buy a coastal marine mapping package as well to run in the salt. I don't think the included Canada LakeVü g3 inland maps package has marine waters.

Correct you need the chip. I had two of the7” and they were good

Great deal. I bought one a year ago to the day. Garmin owns Navionics. The chip goes on sale to for $170-180. The 94 model has the local waters already loaded but never comes on at that 95 price.

You can build onto these units too.

Great deal. I bought one a year ago to the day. Garmin owns Navionics. The chip goes on sale to for $170-180. The 94 model has the local waters already loaded but never comes on at that 95 price.

Any idea if the Navionics chip from a late model Lowrance (think it's a hook unit) will be compatible with this Garmin?

Can these run a Garmin radar?

Some other good deals to be had at Cabelas. Commercial grade vac sealers are $200 off. I bought the 12" version last year and it's been great so far. Vac bags are 20% off. The Plano waterproof boxes are on sale for 40% off in a few different sizes. I picked up a few of those.

Back